Kaleyra’s very own URL shortener has been built, keeping in mind our customer’s needs for very specific tracking of their links.
With this in mind, let’s have a look at the information available in Analytics, once a Txtly link is created.
Firstly, you will need to navigate to the analytics page following the below steps:
- Log into your Alerts/Promo/Global Platform, using your credentials
- Once you have logged in, navigate to “New Txtly” on the left-hand column, and click on Txtly.
- On the page that loads, find “View Analytics” in the top right corner.
- On the page that loads, you will be able to see the analytics for all the links that you have created.
- Title – The title that you choose to give for the shortened link
- Txtly – The Txtly link that you will need to use. This is the shortened link that you can insert in your messages, etc.
- Long URL/Attachment – This shows you the long URL that has been shortened or the details of the attachment (PDF, Image, document, etc)
- Views – View refers to the number of total views that the links have received. This includes the counts of visits done by the same user. Ex. If the 1st client opened the Txtly link 3 times, and the 2nd customer opened the Txtly link 4 times, this count will be 7
- Unique Clicks – This refers to the count of unique customers who visit the Txtly link. Ex. If the 1st customer clicked on the Txtly link 3 times and another 2nd customer clicked on the Txtly link 4 times, then the unique count will only be 2.
- Last viewed – The last time the Txtly link was last viewed/accessed by a customer that it was shared with
- Created- Date the Txtly link was created
- Status – This refers to if the link Is active or not. A Tick mark next to this indicates that the link is active.
- View Logs – This opens the details of all the views of your created Txtly link
- Browser – Browser through which the link was opened
- Device – If the link was opened on a desktop or mobile phone device
- Device brand – If the device is a Phone, then the details of the device brand will be populated
- Platform – This will show the operating system of the device; Window/Ubuntu/Mac if the Device type is desktop and Android/iOS if the device type is Pone
- Mobile – Mobile number of the device.
- IP Address – IP Address of the device which accessed the link
- City – City details derived from the IP address, if available
- Country – Country details, derived from the IP Address, if available
- Visited On – The timestamp for when the link was accessed by that specific device
- This report is downloadable to analyze the data of your users and can be done by clicking on the download button found on the top right corner as shown on the image.
The reports and details for the links created will only be available on the platform for 3 months. Any report for links older than 3 months will need to be requested from the Kaleyra Support team.