Yes. You can.
All you will need to do is, follow the easy steps below:
- Login to your Kaleyra Alerts/Promotional Platform
- Navigate to the left-hand menu and click on Send SMS and select the "Bulk Upload" option
- Once you do, you'll see the below page.
- Browse the document you want to upload as the datasheet to execute this message by clicking on the "Browse Document button.
- Select the Sender ID with which you want to send this message.
- Select the message template that is linked to the Sender ID that you have selected from the drop-down you see under the "Templates" option.
- You can give a name to the campaign for future reference if you like. You may also leave this blank.
- The Template ID of the selected Template will automatically populate once you select a template in the prior option.
- The message box will also be populated with the template that you have selected, which you intend on sending out. At this point, you can choose "Normal" if the message is in English. In case the message is in a regional language, please select "Unicode".
- If you intend on sending these messages as Flash Messages, then please tick the "Flash" check box.
- You can choose to send this message right away or at a scheduled futuristic time and date by selecting "Schedule SMS" and providing the details.
- You can also choose to split the database into groups and execute them in intervals, by selecting the "Schedule SMS" option and clicking on the "Split and Schedule SMS?" check box, and by choosing the size of SMS in each batch and the time interval between each batch. It is recommended that you provide a 15-minute gap between campaigns.
- Once you click the "Send Message" option, a dialogue box will pop up, summarizing the details of the bulk SMS you are intending on sending. Verify the details and click on okay to proceed