Are you getting complaints from a few specific customers regarding messages, even though they are registered clients?
Only want to send OTPs to these clients and not promotional content?
We have a black-listing feature that you can use to achieve this.
Follow the steps below to add numbers to the blacklist from your account:
- Go to your portal of choice (either Alerts or Promo) and login in.
- On the right hand menu, find Manage Items and click on it. You should be able to see Blacklisted Numbers.
- On Clicking Blacklisted Numbers, a new page will open as below. Click on +New to add new numbers to be blacklisted.
- A small pop-up menu will appear, where you can
- Add a single number
- Add multiple numbers, one below the other
- Import numbers that you have saved in .txt,.csv,.xls and .xlsx
- Once added, you will be able to see the numbers added. In case you need to edit the number, you can do that as well by clicking on the edit icon at the right corner next to the number (shown below)