Kaleyra's SMS API can be very easily integrated into CleverTap, by following a few simple steps.
However, before you get started, you will need the following:
- A Kaleyra SMS account with credits in your account balance (Preferably not a testing account, since all features are not fully functional)
- A fully functional CleverTap account with the relevant knowledge on how to enable engagement channels on the panel.
- In the CleverTap Dashboard, navigate to Settings and click on (SMS) Integrate your SMS.
- Select Generic option from the drop down .
- Select the GET protocol for Kaleyra SMS integration.
- Enter the HTTP API endpoint of Kaleyra SMS in the input field.
- Mark the default option to keep Kaleyra to use it default.
- Kaleyra SMS requires the following parameters:
- to (number)
- Template ID
The API Endpoint must contain the parameters "$$To" and "$$Body". These parameters are case-sensitive. Parameter values indicate the user's mobile number and SMS message, respectively. Once the message is delivered to the endpoint, they'll be replaced with actual values.
- Click on the Add Provider to save the configuration.
This should successfully configure the Kaleyra SMS integration within CleverTap.
To confirm the same, send a message to confirm.