If you are a company that helps other clients of your execute messages through your CRM tools and such, then you would need to go ahead and register their brand under your DLT registration portal with the necessary documents.
This would mean, that you are executing messages as a Third-party Vendor to that client and you will need Authorization for the same.
To get Authorization and to understand more on the same, read this article now.
The company that is authorizing should also have to have their DLT registration completed and the templates and headers registered and approved accordingly, for this to work smoothly.
Once you have the authorization letter, follow the below steps to add the Brand to the DLT portal.
- Log into your account from VILPOWER Portal
- Find the “Brand Name” option on the right side of the page and click to load a new pop-up.
- In the pop-up that appears, enter the brand name of the company that you would be sending the messages on behalf of.
- Upload the supporting documents – the Letter of authorization and a brief explanation of why you are registering the said brand and the purpose.
- Once done, click on submit.
The submitted brand will show up on the page in a pending state. This will be reviewed by the registrar and approved within 48 to 72 hours.