Keeping in line with the recent changes made by TRAI by implementing DLT across operators for India, Kaleyra too has now made it mandatory for the SenderIDs to be registered as is on the DLT platforms.
Since Principle Entity IDs are mandatory to be configured for SenderIDs with all operators, we have made it easier for you by giving you the option of adding it at the panel itself, when adding your SenderIDs.
In case you need to know how to add SenderIDs with operators, you can find out here.
On the Kaleyra platforms, you can do so, by following the below steps:
- Log into the Application and sign in with your credentials.
- Find the option “Manage Items” in the left-hand menu and Click on “Manage SenderIDs”
- Once the page opens, click on “+New” on the right-hand side of the page.
- A pop-up would appear as below. In this pop-up, you will see an option (highlighted below) as “Do you want to append the Account’s Entity ID to the SenderID?”. Leave this option unchecked and add the EntityID of that particular SenderID you are adding.
5. Fill in the Entity ID of that particular SenderID in the Entity ID box as shown
In case you need help to add the entity ID to the account, you can find it here.
- Fill in all the details as below and click on “Submit”.
- Once this is approved it will reflect on the panel.