You are only a few steps away from getting your very own VSMS account Set up with Kaleyra.
Firstly, we will need the following details from your end:
- Company/ Brand Name: (This is the Company Name with which the Registration will be done In Google. This needs to match the registered Company Name given when registering with Kaleyra)
- Spoc Name/Agent Name: (The Person with whom communication regarding registration etc, will be sent to from Google’s end)
- Agent Description: (This is a short message of 95 - 100 characters, describing your company. Example: ABC company is a CRM platform for customers to manage and maintain their end-users details)
- Email Address: (The Spoc/agent email address to whom communication will be sent to by Google Team)
- Kaleyra Application URL and Username: The URL that you see to log in, along with the username for which you want to configure VSMS. This may be one or many.)
- SenderID(s) that you intend on sending verified messages from:
- Company Website URL:
- Company Logo Link: (Not more than 30KB file size and resolution:240X240)
Drop an email with these details to your Kaleyra Account Manager and firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you get started.
There will be direct email communication from Google to the registered Agent/Spoc, so we will need your Spoc’s help to coordinate through the process.