For a principal entity, it is required to register consent template on DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication.
To register a consent template, a principal entity needs to follow below mentioned steps:
- Login to Tata DLT platform using principal entity credentials
- Go to Consent template -> Register consent template
- Provide details like consent template name, content of message and brand name
- Further, provide details to revoke the consent and submit
- Consent template registrar will validate and verify details provided by the principal Entity within 2 working days.
- On successful registration, the consent template registrar will action (approve/reject) on approval, register consent template ID on DLT platform
- The registrar function will communicate successful registration or any discrepancy in case of incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number in the defined TAT.