It is required to register consent template on DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication.
To register a consent template, a principal entity or telemarketer need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Login to the Airtel DLT Portal using Telemarketer/Principal Entity login credentials
- Go to Consent template and select "Add new template"
- Fill in the template label, content of message and purpose of consent
- You will also need to provide details to revoke the consent and click on submit.
- Consent template registrar will validate and verify details provided by you within 60 minutes
- On successful registration, the consent template registrar will approve and register consent template ID on DLT platform
- The Registrar Team will communicate successful registration and any unsuccessful submissions in case of incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number within 72 hours of registration.